International Tourism Fair positions as a leading tourism exhibition in Georgia where the sector's stakeholders, travel service traders, hospitality providers and buyers meet to showcase brands and destinations. It is a one-stop hub which offers effective business and networking opportunities. Attending the event provides you with the opportunity to unravel new structural development issues, discover new opportunities, gain industry insights to latest tourism products and destination developments, negotiate deals and even form strategic alliances.
International Tourism Fair 2016 will be held at Expo Georgia, the leading exhibition center in the South Caucasus Region. Expo Georgia is located in the geographic center of Tbilisi, which is about 10 minute ride from the historical center. Registration process for the event is quick and easy, there is excellent signage on the site and there are ample restaurant facilities available. Free of charge parking for 500 vehicles is located next to the pavilions.
- Travel agencies looking for new international and domestic partnerships
- Company representatives extensively using tourism services
- Individuals planning to travel abroad
- Individuals planning to travel within Georgia
- Foreign leisure and business travelers
- Machinery and Equipment Trade
- Food Wholesale – Shipping and aircraft catering
- Students Studying for Tourism and Hospitality Industry